Fully equipped, Trained, Confident. Solutions by Safeguard.
CCTV Video Analytics
Access Control Systems
Cash in Transit Services
Services on offer include Cash Management, Cash Payouts, Cash Storage, Cash in Transit, Bullion Collection and escorts.
- All vehicles are fitted with panic buttons and CCTV cameras (front, rear, vault and cab) and they are monitored constantly in our Control Room.
- All details are honesty tested monthly (PSE) and must pass to verify their integrity.
- Each vehicle is insured.
- Country run vehicles are equipped with satellite phones.
- Offices and surrounding areas are covered by CCTV
Serious about firearm training
Secure Cash Delivery
Cash in Transit Pricing
An essential business service that is surprisingly affordable. Our teams are trained by professionals to provide secure point to point movement of cash and valuables. Safeguard offers both local and inter-city runs. We have the option to provide secure storage.
Secure StorageGet a secure box
- Take secure storage to a new level on our premises.
Cash in TransitArmed & Secure
- Lets talk about securing your valuables.
Security EvaluationBy our Experts
- We’re offering to come and give you a free site survey and let you know the best options for your business.
Armed GuardWell equipped and trained
- Get a trained armed guard for your business. Lets discuss your needs.
Our Other Services
We have many proven solutions for business security. Explore some of our services below and get in a security advisor to take the next step.
- Standard guarding for a site – access control and patrolling duties, or more specialist work such as receipt and dispatch control.
- Armed Guards – usually for banks and to protect cash offices and other high value areas.
- Retail Guarding – Safeguard have been the leaders in retail security for many years, and have a team of specially trained staff for retail security.
- Special event cover – special management team manages high profile events including conferences, sports events.
- Guard Dogs and handlers – Trained handlers and dogs for higher risk areas.
What sets us apart from our competitors?
- Rigorous selection process including basic integrity testing using Psychological stress evaluator.
- High standard of training at our registered training school.
- Guards properly equipped for site and duties.
- Close supervision of sites by motorized supervisors.
- Close and personal attention of management to help you improve security at your site.
- A proven track record of service.
Safeguard is working with responsible authority to ensure the guard dogs section meets all the required standards.
- Our training meets the international standard level.
- We use motivational methods for training, which is a new system and we have moved away from the old methods of beating dogs.
- We train both handlers and dogs on the following:
- Dog handling safety procedures
- On leash tackles
- Apprehending a suspect with the help of a dog.
- How to handle a dog whilst on patrol
- Physical examination of a dog, checking whether the dog is fit or unfit for duty.
We have been around since 1972 and continue to innovate as well as refine our product offerings. Always competitive and true to our mission. When security matters, there is Safeguard.